Every organization, whether public or private, must equip itself with internal mechanisms aimed at managing complexity and orienting the system towards continuous improvement.
In particular, a quality management system aims to make each phase of a business activity and the people involved in the processes traceable, highlighting the importance of planning and involving people in organizational life.
What is quality
In the business environment, the term "quality" means the ability to meet certain requirements and achieve set objectives. Quality is an ideal condition to which every business process must strive as much as possible, up to the maximum of its possibilities.
It is also important to underline how a quality management system allows to safeguard the know-how of the organization: each procedure, in fact, is nothing more than the result of experiences, ideas and process innovations made by individuals. When tacit knowledge becomes a tangible internal resource for the company, a continuous circle of innovation, efficiency and achievement of results is generated for everyone, for the property, for the staff, for the suppliers, for the customers, for the market, for the community.
The process approach
The process approach is necessary in the management of the company; in fact it is part of the principles of quality management and represents exactly the fourth principle of ISO 9001: 2015.
Marraffa has been certified according to these high standards since 2011, respecting the rules and strict procedural standards that are behind the issue of a certification of international significance.
The performance of a company can be improved through the use of the process approach and it is precisely for this reason that it has become part of the seven principles of quality management. It can therefore be said that the process approach is the basis on which our quality system rests.
The main advantages of using the process approach include:
- consistent and predictable results;
- optimized performance;
- efficient use of resources, which helps to reduce costs and time;
- significantly reduced barriers between the various company functions;
- greater effectiveness in achieving planned objectives and targets;
- greater guarantees to customers on the quality and capabilities of the organization;
- regular and transparent flow of activities within the organization.
Our commitment in terms of quality is substantiated daily:
- we make sure that the processes used are always suitable and in line with company objectives;
- we take into account the changes in the context in which the company operates and corporate strategies;
- we guarantee that the quality management system is widespread, understood and implemented at all levels.
At Marraffa we believe that an accurate management of people (through a strategy of motivation, training and awareness) is the fundamental lever to increase the competence of the staff and the culture of quality, as well as operate in a climate of cooperation between all company functions. These activities are also extended to our external collaborators, contributing to the success of the company by establishing clear, ongoing and trusting relationships established with our suppliers, agents and consultants.